Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Marketing Strategy

Currently, I am sitting in a marketing strategy class. What I hate about marketing is there are never any fully correct answers, and because I am naturally pessimistic this means I am always partially wrong. This has to stop; both the lack of concrete answers in marketing and my pessimistic outlook.

Here is a taste of what is going on in front of me:

- A Bengali professor that puts the wrong emPHASIS on the wrong syllABLE (i.e. compaTEETER or as we know it, competitor)
- Approximately 55% of the seats are empty. This can be attributed to it being 80 degrees outside in the middle of October and also because many students cannot understand this man.

Sometimes I feel my student loans would have been better off purchasing Google stock, probably be more useful to me in the future.

3 comments: